Friday, March 26, 2010

Poetry

Trying my hands @ Poetry after a long gap.. it took me 45 mins to come up with this last night,!!yes I just loved composing poems @ one point of time...Thanking Mrs Cathey,Mrs Hanah,Mrs David,Mrs Nalini & Mrs Arahana who made me simply love English Literature.. I hope I have done some justice.. to their efforts ..whether good or bad. I'm satisfied .. !

Tranquility sings in reminiscence ,
to resurrect the soul,that riped,
Those clustered cells dont sing
like they did, years ago.

The chords dont strike nomore,
They take cues from far & cry,
To the vocalist of destiny,
I'm the Mozart of no sly.

Extinguished voice,to all,
The rhythm plays to none,
A sound that one day,
will trickle down elsewhere

Sounds not one ,seldom understand,
they shrivel,and stay,
Music it is, they think to their ears,
Only to know the Mozart's last tears.


Thanks,
Vinay

















No comments: