Sunday, May 15, 2011

Raising a toast

Congrats ! I still remember how important this milestone was to you a couple of years back.Still remember we both going to IMS to find out about gmat - mba and stuff for u .. and being turned back cuz we dint have enough workex... preparing for the exam.. post exam.. all the effort you put in.. the tough times.. and finally u made it.. and dint even feel happy about it ! Well all thats' history ..

Now I hope you should be proud of what u have been able to accomplish & value it ! Ofcourse there r other imp things in ur life now which u'd want to bother about.. but dont forget - to see 13th may 2011 with a job which may be a dream for a billion other people is something which was of prime importance to u in 2008-09 (if it wasnt .. then I probably got it wrong).

Nevertheless I'm proud of u :) and I know one thing that wots of prime importance to u in 2011 will be accomplished soon.tc